The HearCare Mission
To help hearing impaired individuals maximize their residual hearing and improve their quality of life by working with primary care physicians and other healthcare professionals in the proper diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss.
HearCare is dedicated to improving the quality of life for our patients by:
- Putting the needs of our patients first.
- Improving each patient's level of independence, self-esteem, activity level and mental health that can occur with untreated hearing loss.
- Bringing service back to the hearing healthcare industry through our Personal Service Program.
- Offering a wide range of technology to fit different lifestyle and financial needs.
- Giving each patient the personal care and attention they deserve to reach their full hearing potential.
- Treating each patient with integrity, dignity, and respect.
How We Can Help:
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations
- Hearing aids
- Tinnitus evaluations and management
- Assitive listening devices (ALD) for phone, music and TV
- Custom ear protection and ear pieces
Monday – Thursday
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.